Search Laboratory is always looking for bright, motivated people to join our fast growing team. We are a young, dynamic company and our friendly team all share a passion for the web and online marketing. Ongoing demand for our highly ethical and effective SEM services has seen us grow rapidly over the last couple of years and that means we often have vacancies available.
We work hard to ensure all our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results for our clients. In fact, we've been included in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For list for three years in a row!
As a fast growing digital agency we have a raft of really exciting projects on at the moment - this includes work for some famous high street retailers and global brands. It's an exciting time to work here so if you are looking for work, be it full or part time, get in touch with your CV today!
What types of jobs are available?
Full time vacancies:
- PR Manager
- PR Executive
- PPC Account Manager
- SEO Account Manager
- Technical SEO Consultant
- Technical SEO Executive
- .Net Developer
- Junior Advertising Executive - Programmatic
- Digital Content Manager
- Digital Content Specialist
- Content & Online PR Project Manager
- Media and Online Relations Specialist
- International Digital Marketing Executive - German
- International Digital Marketing Executive - French
- International Digital Marketing Executive - Italian
- International Digital Marketing Assistant - Dutch
- International Digital Marketing Assistant - Italian
We are always interested in hearing from multilingual candidates, so please contact us with your CV and a covering letter and we will let you know when a position becomes available.
Applications from people seeking work experience or short-term work placements are also welcome.
If you think you could positively contribute to our team then please contact us with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Search Laboratory: