Do you want to represent a company you can be proud of? Are you target driven? If you are then we would love to hear from you. This role offers a wealth of opportunities in terms of progression, reward and job satisfaction.
Search Laboratory is an award-winning, global digital marketing and online PR agency specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Programmatic, Social Media and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Working in over 25 languages, our clients include O2, Ted Baker, Plusnet, Warehouse and VisitBritain to name but a few.
As Business Development Executive, you will generate new business appointments for our prestigious and highly motivated sales team. Our marketing department do a fantastic job of creating a buzz around our company and, in turn, generate sales leads for the team. You will be given inbound sales leads and referrals to respond to in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure new business appointment booking targets are met
- Identify, qualify and pursue new business opportunities
- Establish new business relationships through contact via telephone, email, social media and direct mail to both cold and warm leads
- Liaise with the Business Development Managers and establish feedback on the appointments made. You may be required to attend UK wide meetings with the Business Development Managers on occasion and for training and development purposes
- Build up and maintain the company’s database of suitable leads and potential new business contacts
- Conduct suitable research of markets, clients, competing products and competitor organisations
The role has excellent prospects and is the first step to becoming a Business Development Manager; attending sales meetings and signing up new clients for our fast growing and successful business. In addition to the competitive annual salary, a generous commission structure is in place.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience within a similar telemarketing role
- A genuine desire to work in sales
- Degree level education
- An enthusiastic, proactive and tenacious attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience selling digital solutions at enterprise level – highly advantageous
Our company mission is “To be the best”. This includes being a fantastic place to work. We've recently been featured for the fifth year in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work for List. We have a broad range of benefits (not to mention the games room, free gym membership and free drink Fridays). Please send your CV or contact our HR team for more information.