Do you want to work with some of the biggest brands? Want to represent a company you can be proud of? Are you consistently surpassing your targets? If you are then we would love to hear from you. There really are no other sales roles like this one.
Search Laboratory is an award-winning global digital marketing and online PR agency with offices in Leeds, London and New York. We have an established list of clients, including O2, Ted Baker, Warehouse, Plusnet and VisitBritain to name but a few.
Specialising in search engine optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click, Programmatic, conversion optimisation and website analytics, we help our clients to maximise their ROI through robust digital strategies.
We are looking for a motivated and tenacious sales professional to join our prestigious sales team. As Business Development Manager you will attend pre-booked and self-generated appointments with prospective and existing clients. In addition to the highly competitive annual salary, a generous commission structure is in place.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar new business / B2B sales role; the successful candidate may have experience selling software or technology solutions
- Extensive experience dealing with a range of reputable, high-value accounts
- An incredibly strong work ethic and determination to succeed
- A business, economics or science degree, although this is not essential
Our bright and talented people make our business what it is and we only recruit the very best. We work hard to ensure our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results. In fact, as a direct result of feedback from our team, we have been awarded for the fourth year, a place in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Some of the other benefits we offer include:
- Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare.
- Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary
- Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase up to 5 additional holidays
- Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing, bubble football, sushi cookery classes)
- Free gym membership
- Paid time off for charity work
- Free Drink Fridays!
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits