An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and strategic senior manager to join our industry-leading digital marketing agency. You will drive forward our company’s multilingual search offering whilst managing and leading the team. Our International department is central to our growth strategy and we are looking for someone who wants to make their mark and shape the way we do things.
We are an award-winning, global digital marketing agency with an impressive client portfolio spanning more than 18 countries. Current clients include O2, Visit Britain, Ted Baker, Warehouse, and Plusnet. Specialising in search engine optimisation (SEO), PPC, conversion optimisation and website analytics, we help our clients maximise profit from their website by improving their visibility in search engines like Google.
Four times we’ve been awarded a place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For thanks to feedback from our team. We offer excellent benefits as well as a fun, rewarding and friendly working environment.
Working closely with the other Heads of Department, you will ensure Search Laboratory remain at the forefront of global search marketing. You won’t be running international digital campaigns yourself, but you will have a sound understanding of the issues and challenges the teams face. You will be knowledgeable about international SEO and PPC, and be passionate about providing the best possible service for our international clients.
- Seeking to continuously improve and innovate the company’s multilingual service and offering
- Influencing the sales and marketing international strategy by help identify and win new opportunities
- Ensuring effective strategies for PPC and SEO campaigns are in place and are being implemented
- Providing regular reports, updates and recommendations to the senior management team
- Representing the company at external events, including client pitches, review meetings and conferences/events, adding value to the multilingual proposition
- Overseeing team capacity requirements and optimising workflow with other teams
- Coaching and mentoring team managers and team members, as required
Some of the other benefits we offer:
- Company pension scheme and healthcare cash plan
- Free gym membership (350 yards from the office)
- Up to 27 days holiday allowance
- Company-wide monthly paid social events
- Free Drink Fridays!
- Free fruit and as much Yorkshire tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Birthday lie-ins and much more
If you are an experienced manager currently working within search and looking for your next move, we would love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an autonomous and fulfilling role.