We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team in Leeds. This is a great time to join our marketing department as Search Laboratory (a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer for five years now!) is poised and ready for a further period of growth. For the right person, this is the perfect role in which to learn and grow alongside the business and enjoy the development opportunities this brings.
We are a global, 120+ strong digital agency with an amazingly talented team across our Leeds and New York offices. Specialising in pay-per-click (PPC), technical SEO, content marketing, public relations, programmatic, conversion rate optimisation and website analytics, we help our clients maximise profit from their website by improving their visibility in search engines like Google.
The ideal candidate will have B2B marketing experience and some exposure to digital marketing. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will provide good all-round marketing support to the team, for a mix of online and offline marketing activities. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will benefit from seeing how industry-leading marketing is done. A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn is essential.
We have enjoyed tremendous success over the last 10 years and our marketing department is key to our company’s growth plans. You will contribute by:
- Helping to deliver high-quality marketing campaigns that achieve our company goals
- Playing a key role in delivering our programme of scheduled, external events
- Building email marketing newsletters, emails and campaigns
- Working closely with colleagues to create compelling content and case studies to promote our brand
- Updating and editing the company website and other marketing collateral
- Maintaining our widely-read company blog by uploading content
- Updating internal databases such as our CRM, Salesforce, and lead nurturing platform, Pardot
- Liaising with third party suppliers regarding marketing materials
- Being a brand ambassador by proof-reading and promoting quality and consistency throughout the business
- Tracking marketing spend and raising purchase order numbers for the finance team
This is a newly created position to give us an extra injection of energy. If you have excellent marketing knowledge and writing skills – and of you would like to be an integral part of our ongoing success story – we would love to hear from you. In return, you will enjoy fantastic benefits such as free gym membership, employer pension contributions, healthcare cash plan, free drink Fridays…and much more!