We're looking for an Account Manager to join our award-winning PPC team. This is an exciting role for an experienced Account Manager with excellent analytical skills and experience in PPC.
Job purpose: To setup, manage and optimise client PPC campaigns and manage client communication.
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Keep clients updated on your activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Allocate and delegate account tasks and activity to PPC Executives.
- Manage client budgets effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
Check out our company reviews on Glassdoor and get a feel for what it’s really like to work here through our Facebook page. Our modern offices in Leeds have free parking and great perks such as free gym membership, healthcare benefits, free drink Fridays, company-wide paid social events, pension, and many more. Give our recruitment team a call if you want to hear more about this role and our fast-paced and growing agency.