Having recently won Best Large PPC Agency at the US Search Awards, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager with excellent analytical and client-facing skills to join our team based in Leeds.
Search Laboratory is a multi-award winning integrated digital marketing agency. We are proud to have featured in the Top 1000 most inspirational companies in the UK. Not only that, but we’ve made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list six times. This comes directly from feedback from our teams.
As PPC Account Manager, you will be leading the PPC strategy for a portfolio of global brands. You will set up, manage and optimise your clients PPC campaigns whilst managing the client relationship.
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensure effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Manage and optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Keep clients updated on campaign activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Allocate and delegate account tasks and activity to PPC Executives.
- Manage client budgets effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
Check out our company reviews on Glassdoor and get a feel for what it’s really like to work here on our Facebook page. Our modern offices in Leeds have free parking and great perks such as free gym membership, healthcare benefits, free drink Fridays, company-wide paid social events, pension, and many more. Give our recruitment team a call if you want to hear more about this role and our fast-paced and growing agency.