We are looking for an Account Manager who will deliver outstanding digital planning and innovation. Supported by the campaign team, you will ultimately be responsible for the client relationship. If you are interested in working with some of the biggest global brands and are excited by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing company – we want to hear from you!
As Account Manager you will be responsible for the effective planning, management and implementation of SEO strategies for allocated clients.
- Act as the main day to day contact for the client and manage the day to day relationship between Search Laboratory and allocated clients.
- Oversee and lead the implementation of the SEO strategy by formulating an effective Campaign plan that will meet the campaign objectives.
- Manage, delegate and drive tasks ensuring timely completion of work to a high standard.
- Lead the campaign team to ensure effective implementation of the SEO campaign plan.
- Ensure high-quality delivery of all activity for your campaigns, helping to create a branded and consistent experience for all clients, escalating any issues to the Account Director.
- Work with the Account Director, PR Campaign Lead and the SEO Consultant to provide regular progress reports and insightful summaries to clients.
- Feedback campaign learnings and insight into the ongoing strategy development process.
- Lead client meetings and communication on all implementation matters and play a significant role along with the Account Director in all strategy meetings.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of client communication
- Project management & delegation skills
- Experience and thorough understanding of all elements that contribute to improving organic search presence
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills