We are looking for an expert in technical SEO who will help to shape our overall technical offering whilst helping our Account Managers to optimise their campaigns. This SEO consultant role reflects the growing emphasis on technical SEO and user experience within the SEO mix. Working with household names and on global campaigns, the aim is to support colleagues in the creation and development of technical SEO/UX strategies before overseeing their implementation.
- Take the lead on all UX & technical SEO matters; identifying and reporting opportunities for improvement to the campaign team
- Responsible for the ongoing implementation of the technical SEO plan; with a focus on continuous improvement, measuring, reviewing and refining activity
- Communicating directly with the client and attending meetings as required on SEO & UX activities
- Providing internal training and support to develop our technical offering
- Ensuring all activities in the technical SEO plan are in line with the client’s overall campaign strategy
- Conducting technical analysis and interpreting web analytics data to formulate technical recommendations.
- Updating campaign team members regularly on activity and campaign insights and results
To be successful, you will need to have extensive technical experience in the field of Search Engine Optimisation. You will be a proactive, results-driven individual with excellent communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning agency. If you are interested in working with some of the biggest global brands and are excited about joining a rapidly growing company – then we want to hear from you!