We are looking for a Technical SEO Executive to join our award winning team in Leeds. Put your innovation and technical SEO skills to the test on some of the world’s most challenging websites whilst working with an enviable list of international clients and household brands.
By having a clear understanding of your clients’ aims and objectives, you will analyse the client’s site in order to make the most relevant technical recommendations. The role requires an analytical and problem-solving aptitude. If you have a degree in New Media, Communications or a Computer/Web related degree we would love to hear from you.
- Support our Account Managers with the planning and implementation of Technical SEO strategies.
- Conduct Technical analysis and interpret web analytics data to formulate Technical recommendations. This involves identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- Produce regular progress reports.
- Ensure timely and high-quality completion of all SEO activity.
- Attend client set up calls and meetings
- Work closely with internal teams to make recommendations to the Head of SEO for improvements to SEO processes and procedures, ensuring continuous development of the SEO offering.
- Keep abreast of industry developments to ensure continuous development of the SEO offering
Why work for us?
Search Laboratory has enjoyed tremendous growth and success over recent years and our results-driven yet ethical approach means we lead the way for sustainable and profitable SEO.
Our bright, talented and motivated people make our business what it is and we only recruit the very best. We work hard to ensure our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results. In fact, we have achieved a place in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, three years in a row thanks to feedback from our team.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
- Performance-related pay review at 6 and 12 months and annually thereafter
- Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare. This also includes free access to counselling and employee assistance programme
- Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary
- Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase up to 5 additional holidays
- Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing and sushi cookery classes)
- Free fruit
- Free Drink Fridays!
- Enhanced maternity / paternity benefits
- Free gym membership
- Paid time off for charity work
- Industry leading on-going training and development
You should be a passionate, proactive individual with a keen interest in the world of online marketing. You do not need to be an SEO guru already as we will provide first-class training, but you will already have a good understanding of technical SEO techniques.