Search Laboratory is an award-winning, integrated digital marketing and online PR agency with offices in Leeds, London and New York. Working with clients across 35 languages, we specialise in search engine optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Programmatic, conversion optimisation and website analytics.
As a Technical Web Analyst you will be working with a portfolio of clients to help them achieve the best results from their website through the use of analytics. You will work with and provide expert knowledge to the wider team on the features and implementation, whilst supporting and developing the company’s Analytics and Insights offering.
To be considered for the role, you will need to have experience in web analytics and be confident dealing directly with clients.
What will your typical day look like?
- Conduct audits of Google Analytics implementation for clients, including audits of Technical Code implementation correctness and completeness
- Speaking regularly with clients and the campaign teams, you will provide insights of Analytics Account Structure, recommending features and data possibilities
- Use Google Tag Manager to provide Tag Management Consultancy & Implementation services to clients
- Analyse reports and data to provide clients and campaign teams with actionable insights
- Support internal teams by providing advice around tracking and analytics solutions
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Experience in web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics (other tools would be beneficial)
- Experience in implementing advanced features in Analytics
- Experience with Tag Management solutions
- Good understanding of HMTL and web technologies
- Confident presenting and training in front of clients and the wider team
- Experience using web tracking technologies such as AdWords, DoubleClick and Bing AdCenter tracking.
Why work for us?
Our bright, talented people make our business what it is and we only recruit the very best. Our staff are part of an elite team, and work hard to maintain our high standards. We work hard to ensure all our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results for our clients. In fact, we have been featured for the fourth year in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list, thanks to feedback from the team.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
- Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare. This also includes free access to counselling and employee assistance programme
- Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary.
- Free gym membership
- Up to 27 days’ holiday allowance + the option to purchase additional holidays.
- Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing and sushi cookery classes)
- Free Drink Fridays!
- Free fruit
- Paid time off for charity work
This is a rare opportunity to join an award-wining agency and work with some of the biggest global brands. If you are interested in working for an innovative and rapidly growing company, then we would love to hear from you.