On Tuesday 22nd September 2015 we held our first International Digital Marketing Conference at The Royal Institution in London. The morning event aimed to help businesses take their first steps into global digital marketing campaigns from translation of their site to managing international campaigns effectively.
Below, Tim Carr, Operations Director, welcomes the attendees and sets the scene for the event going through the agenda and who will be speaking - including our guest speaker from Google, Alex Blaikley.
To access the FREE videos, simply fill in the short form below.
The videos include complete talks on the following subjects:
- Cracking the World's Largest Ecommerce Markets
- Localising Your Site
- International Biddable Media
- International Technical SEO
- Content vs. Audiences : Translate vs. Localise
- Effective International Campaign Management