Search Laboratory is a multi-award-winning, digital marketing agency. We work with a range of clients on a global scale, and we help them to grow by building profitable integrated digital strategies. Employing the best people in the industry makes Search Laboratory an innovative and inspiring place to work and learn, and we are proud to have made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 8 times!
Our Account Directors are integral to the success of the company. They are responsible for driving incremental business growth across a portfolio of clients. We want our clients to reach their full potential, and this means working collaboratively with key decision makers, understanding their strategic objectives, to advise on how our services can help grow their business. As the most senior person within the campaign hierarchy, you are responsible for growing accounts by directly consulting and educating clients. You will develop and nurture effective relationships and be a point of escalation for key stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business requirements and propose strategic solutions to help achieve their goals
- Identify growth and business development opportunities and advocate for the full range of Search Laboratory’s services and technologies
- Create strategic plans to grow revenue on your client portfolio and achieve any agreed client growth and up/cross sell targets
- Understand industry trends and provide a point of view of how these impact client’s business, investments, and decisions
- Develop and maintain a strategic level of understanding of each of Search Laboratory’s services and technology solutions
- Ensure that portfolio clients are kept up to date with the launch of new services and products
- Lead strategic review meetings for portfolio campaigns
- Organise and attend entertaining events to build relationships with client contacts
- Identify and build relationships with key stakeholders in other parts of client’s businesses or groups of businesses
- Close up-sell opportunities to agreed quarterly targets and negotiate commercials and contract terms for existing and new services
- Act as a point of escalation for the client, and facilitate resolution with campaign teams and Heads of Department
- Make recommendations to the Management Team and Department Managers to improve the customer experience and our service
- Support new business pitches as required
The base salary for this role is £40,000 – £50,000 with a bonus of £8,000 – £10,000 per annum (although this is uncapped).
What we need from you:
Solid understanding of digital marketing and the latest developments in Paid Media, SEO, Content, PR, Digital Strategy and online marketing platforms
- Ability to discuss campaign requirements and strategy with clients and account managers
- Excellent client-facing and account management skills
- Confidence in difficult situations and good negotiation skills
Our team love working with exciting brands, and with colleagues who put client services at the heart of everything they do. Our benefits include:
- Up to 27 days holiday
- 5% pension contributions
- Flexible working hours (core hours are 10am – 4pm, with the ability to work flexibly around this both at home and in the office)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Paid company socials
- Free parking
- And many more!
- Please note we are working a blend of office and home, so you will need to be in commutable distance from our swanky offices in Leeds.
If you think this is you, we would love to hear from you!
We believe in equality of opportunity, and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our ambition is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Reach our friendly recruitment team at [email protected] if you would like to find out more.