We’re looking for an ambitious Content Creator and Coordinator to join our in-house marketing team. Our marketing function delivers high-quality campaigns that get us in front of some of the biggest and most successful brands in the world, and our content strategy plays an integral part in this.
Whilst the industry we operate in is very competitive, finding ways to promote our award-winning brand is easy. Working closely with our Head of Marketing, this is a great opportunity to develop your marketing skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Through high-quality content, we’re able to position ourselves as true thought-leaders to prospective clients. There’s plenty of content to get out there, and never a shortage of things to say. We’re looking for someone who can work with the marketing team to work out what are our key messages are and what the best medium to get them out there is. You’ll be an expert content writer, skilled at understanding what our digital audience is looking for.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a great writer, first and foremost, producing a content calendar that spans different mediums (for example: video, infographics, blogs etc.) to help us meet our aims
- Love all things digital. That means you’ll have an interest in the industry, what publications we want to be involved in, and what we should be commenting on as well as staying abreast of developments within the industry
- Have a lot of influence over shaping the future of Search Laboratory’s content
- Create content to feature on our company website, including on our commercial pages which host case studies, reports and blog posts
- Liaise with the design team to create content that fits with our brand, including PDF handouts, PowerPoint slides and internal communications
- Provide direction on Search Laboratory’s own content marketing plan and execution
- Write our award submissions, so we can add more trophies to our cabinets
- Liaising with our heads of service to produce insightful content that showcases our marketing capabilities
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure content is passed over to be promoted to its maximum potential
- Monitor, analyse and report on the effectiveness of the content that has been produced
Other useful experience:
- Working in a Marketing or PR role in an agency/in-house or ia journalism role
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, Programmatic and Social Media
- An understanding of data-driven marketing and marketing analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in numerous content mediums such as videos, infographics, and blog posts
If you would like to be an integral part of our ongoing success story – we would love to hear from you. You can read honest and open reviews about Search Laboratory on Glassdoor and our Facebook page will give you a really good idea about what it’s like to work at the Lab. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary with performance-related pay reviews every year
- Up to 27 days holiday with the option to purchase 5 extra days at a reduced rate
- Healthcare benefits
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Company-wide paid social events
- Onsite eatery and games room
- …and many more!
We believe in equality of opportunity and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our ambition is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Apply online or call 0113 212 1211 to find out more