We’re looking for an experienced Content Specialist to join our team in Leeds. The successful candidate will have proven experience in producing creative, engaging content and be a versatile writer, adapting to a range of writing styles, topics and client objectives.
Digital know-how is essential – we need someone who understands how content can be used to acquire links naturally, boost rankings, increase brand awareness, and other KPIs as part of a wider SEO and digital strategy.
- Assist in the development of content & online PR campaigns by generating ideas for, researching and creating online content for a variety of brands and niches
- Support client SEO strategies by researching and writing content based on keyword areas to boost online visibility whilst remaining engaging to the reader
- Auditing client websites to identify content opportunities
- Stay abreast of top performing digital content, innovations, and best practice
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Expert knowledge of written and non-written content best practice
- Excellent understanding of online PR, SEO and content marketing
- The ability to source, analyse and interpret data to create interesting stories
- A head full of ideas and the maturity to critically evaluate them
- Great communication with stakeholders and other team members
- Ability to plan your time effectively – we work to tight deadlines!
- Proven track record of creating online content and press releases is essential
- Experience of using Microsoft Office is essential
- Knowledge of digital Marketing is essential
- A degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or similar is desirable
- Knowledge of SEO tools and analytics would come in handy too, though training will be provided.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next member of our content team, then we want to hear from you! We are always working on something new and exciting, and no two days are the same. If successful, you will get to work in a colourful and creative environment, supported by a great team of content specialists, project managers and outreach executives.
Our company mission is “To be the best”. This includes being a fantastic place to work – we’re a Sunday Times Top 100 employer and have a broad range of benefits (not to mention the games room, free gym membership and free drink Fridays).
Please send your CV over with a covering letter explaining why you think you’re right for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!