Search Laboratory is a multi-award winning, integrated digital marketing agency. We are proud to have featured as one of the UK’s Top 1000 most inspirational companies – plus we have made the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list (eight times!).
We are looking for a CRO Consultant, which is the perfect opportunity for an experienced UX or CRO professional to advance their career. An influx of recent client wins has triggered this recruitment – but we are ambitious to grow the team further. Alongside our Head of CRO, you will play a pivotal role in developing and shaping our offering.
Because of this, we need someone who knows their stuff. You must have experience [either with an agency or client-side] of optimising website performance through testing and personalisation.
What to expect from the role
- UX discovery – using tools like Google Analytics and Hotjar you will gather and analyse quantitative and qualitative data to highlight important insights
- Planning – you will prioritise your test hypotheses and agree a roadmap
- Configuration – be hands on with determining if tracking, events and Java Script are working as expected and then debugging issues when they arise.
- Production – wireframes you create will be signed off by our clients before you liaise with design and development teams, so our experiments can be realised. You will also be responsible for carrying out QA on the work you manage.
- Reporting & iteration – we are a results and data-driven business, and you will carry out analysis before reporting your findings and making recommendations.
What to expect from us
- A company that cares and will provide training to help you be successful
- A workplace where flexibility, wellbeing and work-life balance are highly valued
- Our ‘core hours’ are 10am – 4pm
- We have a great office in Leeds – where we work one set day per week, with the other 4 days being worked flexibly (to suit workloads and personal preferences)
- Annual performance-related pay reviews
- Up to 27 days holiday with the option to buy 5 extra days per year at a reduced rate
- Healthcare benefits
- Company pension contributions
- Free parking
- Company-wide paid social events
- Birthday lie-ins for you and with your children
- Enhanced paternity, maternity and adoption leave pay…and many more!
We believe in equality of opportunity, and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our ambition is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Reach our friendly recruitment team at [email protected] or on 0113 2121211 if you would like to find out more.