As a Digital PR Account Manager you will be managing digital PR activity for a variety of our fantastic clients. You’ll be working alongside our Digital PR Specialists, with activity including media relations, influencer marketing and social media.
Search Labs is a full-service digital marketing agency and we have been growing for over 15 years. Working for clients all over the world, based in our offices in Leeds, New York, and Austin, we work on exciting and clever digital marketing campaigns for a range of household names.
We’ve been featured as one of UK’s Top 1000 Most Inspirational Companies’ and have been voted by our employees as one of the Sunday Times ‘Top 100 Companies to Work For’ nine times…. and counting!). We’re always on the lookout for the right skills and personalities to jump on board and help us continue to expand!
What you’ll be doing
- • Manage a set number of PR clients, with services including media relations, influencer marketing and social media
• Collaborate with wider team to develop and pitch innovative PR ideas internally and to clients
• Create and manage Digital PR plans, looking at creative campaigns and PR content, as well as reactive activity and newsjacking
• Work with the Digital PR Specialists to ensure we are getting results and hitting targets
• Review and feedback on media lists, press releases and creative assets
• Be responsible for campaign budgets and ensure time is being spent
• Be responsible for reporting on Digital PR activity to analyse the effectiveness of the activity
• Build strong relationships with existing and new clients, being the day-to-day contact. Confidently and regularly communicate with the client and be first point of contact for all PR queries
• Collaborate with experts in the specialism teams, such as designers and SEO Managers, to deliver creative campaigns and content
• Support with preparing for and attending pitches
What we need from you
- • Expert PR & Social Media skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Ability to manage budgets and time effectively
• Proactive and results-driven approach
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Passionate and enthusiastic about PR
Why join Search Laboratory?
As a Search Labber, not only will you be joining a really fun and friendly bunch of people. Below are some of our fantastic benefits:
- Hybrid working (1 day in the office, 4 days flexible)
- Flexitime (Core working hours between 10am-4pm)
- 25 days starting holiday, increasing to 30 days through length of service
- Holiday purchasing scheme
- Birthday lie ins
- £150 home office allowance
- Tree planted for every new starter
- Healthcare benefits
- Family friendly policies – including enhanced maternity and paternity
- Office games room and a stylish café space
- Bi-monthly paid company socials
- Free car parking and electric car charging points
- Paid time off for volunteering/charity work
- …and many more!
If you would like to be an integral part of our ongoing success story – we would love to hear from you. You can read honest and open reviews about Search Laboratory on Glassdoor and our Facebook page will give you a really good idea about what it’s like to work at the lab.
We believe in equality of opportunity, and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our goal is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Contact our friendly recruitment team at [email protected] or on 01132121211 if you would like to find out more.