We’re looking for someone who can confidently navigate their way around a commercial contract. Having the correct terms in place is absolutely vital for our client relationships, and meticulous attention to detail and superior organisation skills are a must for this part-time and flexible role.
Search Laboratory is a multi-award-winning Digital Marketing agency. Working for a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer means you will enjoy fantastic company benefits whilst being supported by a team of industry experts. Once you’re up to speed with our business terms, the teams will need from you your expertise in advising on and drafting contract amendments.
A typical day might include:
- Managing and advising on prospective and existing commercial agreements with clients, suppliers and third parties
- Having a detailed understanding of how our contracts work, in order to answer questions from the internal teams and potential clients’ in-house legal departments or external lawyers
- Reviewing client agreements for parity with our own terms
- Exercising contract drafting skills as required
- Keeping robust audit trails and monitoring systems regarding contract amendments and renewals
- Handling a variety of commercial questions regarding payment terms, data protection, confidentiality and liability
- Ensuring signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility, awareness and risk interpretation
- Maintaining in-house standards and precedents
- Promoting an increase in knowledge and awareness of commercial and contractual matters
- As required, providing basic training on key principles to members of the Sales team, Account Directors, Account Managers and wider employees
- Escalating issues as appropriate to Senior Management and, where appropriate, liaising with our external lawyers.
We’ve been named as one of the top 1000 most inspirational companies in the UK, as well as being awarded a place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list seven times! We have fantastic company benefits such as free gym membership, generous holidays, modern offices, Free Drink Fridays, and many more.
Please contact a member of our HR team if you would like to hear more!