We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer to manage and develop a team of International Executives. You don’t need to be bilingual, but you will have a passion for keeping up with all the latest digital marketing trends.
We’re really proud of our multilingual offering, which is unrivalled by our competitors. Now in its 14th year, Search Laboratory was built with multilingual in mind from the start. Our international delivery teams currently work with global brands such as Maxwell Scott, Office Depot and Kingston Technology: running SEO, PPC and Programmatic campaigns in a range of different languages.
The role will involve managing our Executives, ensuring we have the right internal resource and that work is delivered on time, whilst managing our external freelancers.
You can also expect to be involved in:
- Allocating tasks and monitoring the progress of all client work deployed by the team
- Looking at efficiencies and spotting opportunities to improve processes and the way we work
- Upskilling Executives through training and shadowing
- Supporting the Head of International with sales and marketing requests
- Reporting on the output and profitability of the team and the campaigns we deliver
- Instilling quality assurance and proofing processes
- Supporting the Head of the department on other key initiatives
This might describe you:
- Experience working in digital marketing, ideally with a basic understanding of PPC or SEO
- Previous experience with resourcing and project management
- Experience improving efficiencies and team productivity in a target-driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing and/or mentoring team members is desirable but not essential
What to expect in return:
- Working for a Times Top 100 Employer (7 times over!)
- A great company culture and a relaxed and friendly environment
- Free gym membership (350 yards from the office)
- Up to 27 days holiday allowance – plus the ability to buy extra holiday
- Free Drink Fridays!
- Company-wide expensed bi-monthly social events
- Free fruit and as much Yorkshire Tea as you can drink
- Company pension
- Birthday lie-ins and much more
If you’re already operating at this level, or looking for your first role in management, we would love to hear from you. Contact our HR team to find out more about our award-winning agency.