We are looking for an experienced People Advisor to join our small and friendly People team. Our vision is to be the best agency to work for and we can’t do this without solid HR policies, practices and value-added support.
It’s not hard to sell our company culture. Search Laboratory have been awarded a place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For List (eight times), been named in the 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain list and won numerous industry awards. We have a great team of managers who want to do the right thing and there are generous benefits and perks to reward the team for their hard work.
What we need now is additional HR expertise in the team. Search Laboratory help some of the world’s largest brands to win online and being able to attract, retain and develop the best people in the industry is vital to our success. To support the company’s ambitious growth plans we need to deliver an exceptional employee experience.
- As well as being the first point of contact for HR queries, you will play a pivotal role in helping the Head of People design and deliver the annual People Plan
- Providing tailored HR advice in line with policies and legislation
- Adopting a business partnering approach for our Leeds, New York and Austin, Texas offices
- Helping managers find solutions to their people-related challenges
- Leading company-wide as well as more localised people-related projects to improve staff engagement and retention
- Coaching managers on how to handle disciplinaries, grievances, absence reviews, parental leave meetings and flexible working requests and other meetings as necessary
- Ensuring employee records are accurately maintained and collating payroll information for our finance team on a monthly basis
What you can expect from us
- A tailored induction plan: you don’t need to have worked in Digital before. As Digital experts we can teach you all you need to know about this dynamic industry
- Ongoing development & opportunities: working in digital means working in a growth industry and we want to understand your long-term career aspirations.
- Variety: It won’t get boring, as things in digital are changing and innovating all the time.
- A great culture: surrounded by really nice, really bright, supportive and engaged individuals.
- Flexibility: flexible hours and a blended working approach at home and in the office in Leeds.
What we need from you
- CIPD qualified with experience working in a fast-paced, results-focused HR Advisor or Business Partner role
- You will need to understand core HR processes and have an expert grasp of to date employment law
- A results and data-driven approach
- Confidence managing own workload
- A genuine passion for personal development and continuous improvement
If you are interested to find out more, our Head of People would love to hear from you. Apply online or call 0113 212 121.