Search Laboratory is a multi-award-winning, digital marketing agency. We work with a range of clients on a global scale, and we help them to grow by building profitable integrated digital strategies. Employing the best people in the industry makes Search Laboratory an innovative and inspiring place to work and learn, and we are proud to have made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 8 times!
In this exciting new role as a PPC Account Manager you would be setting up, managing and optimising client PPC campaigns, setting strategy, and managing client communication.
In this role you will:
- Create and manage paid search campaigns focusing on direct response and maximising ROI
- Take ownership of a portfolio of clients, providing them with a first point-of-contact for all issues related to their account
- Work closely with clients to manage their expectations and deliver results aligned with their overall business goals and specific campaign objectives
- Work on advertising platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Yandex, Baidu and Yahoo Japan
- Continually grow and optimise accounts to deliver the best possible results
- Report to clients with detailed performance analysis, completed actions, recommendations and planned next steps
- Attend and lead client meetings, delivering insights and strategic advice in a professional manner
- Strategise and keep an up-to-date plan for the activity on each account
- Keep abreast of industry news and developments, and share knowledge via internal training and workshop sessions to contribute to company’s PPC offering
- Delegate work effectively to the PPC Executives/Consultants and international team
- Audit internal and prospective external accounts to identify areas for improvement
What we need from you:
- Degree-level education
- Logical and data-driven mind
- Strong spoken and written communication
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Other desired (but not essential) experience:
- Experience managing PPC campaigns
- Client-facing work experience
- Work experience involving data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel / VBA
What you can expect from us:
We champion wellbeing and want everyone to have a great work-life balance and we believe flexible working hours are key to achieving this. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary with performance-related pay reviews every year
- Up to 27 days holiday with the option to purchase 5 extra days at a reduced rate
- Healthcare benefits
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Company-wide paid social events
- Bar and games room
- …and many more!
If you would like to be an integral part of our ongoing success story – we would love to hear from you. You can read honest and open reviews about Search Laboratory on Glassdoor and our Facebook page will give you a really good idea about what it’s like to work at the Lab.
We believe in equality of opportunity and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our ambition is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Apply online or call 0113 212 1211 to find out more.