Our Consultants love exploring and solving the most complex Technical SEO problems, often working with household names and on global campaigns. We believe in rewarding the team well for this, which is why weâ€™ve been named a Times Top 100 Employer (seven times!) We were also really proud to be placed in the 1000 Companies to InÂÂspire Britain List. Being at the forefront of the digital marketing industry, we genuinely believe thereâ€™s no better place to learn and advance in Technical SEO.
What to expect from the role
- Helping to shape our overall technical offering whilst helping our Account Managers to optimise their campaigns
- Taking the lead on all technical SEO matters; independently performing full technical SEO audits onÂ enterprise scaleÂ sites and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Managing enterprise site migrations, including HTTP to HTTPS or CMS platforms
- Responsible for the ongoing implementation of the technical SEO plan; with a focus on continuous improvement, measuring, reviewing and refining activity
- Communicating directly with the client and attending meetings as required on SEO & UX activities
- Ensuring all activities in the technical SEO plan are in line with the clientâ€™s overall campaign strategy and improve siteâ€™s user experience
- Providing internal training and support to develop our technical offering
What we need from you:
- SEO knowledge and experience
- An interest and/or experience in Machine Learning and Data Science
You can read honest reviews about Search Laboratory on Glassdoor, and our Facebook page will give you a really good idea about what itâ€™s like to work at the Lab.
Our benefits include:
- Up to 27 days holiday (+ the option to buy extra holiday at a reduced rate)
- Company pension
- Healthcare benefits
- Free gym membership
- Free fruit
- Free Drink Fridays in our games room
- Company socials and much more
If youâ€™d like to know more about this role, please get in touch with our friendly recruitment team on 0113 2121211.