Search Laboratory is a multi-award-winning, digital marketing agency. We work with a range of clients on a global scale, helping brands grow internationally through building profitable integrated digital strategies. We employ and attract talent from all around the world and are proud to have made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 8 times!
We are looking for an experienced SEO Analyst to support our SEO account management team on critical campaigns activity. Having strong project management skills as well as a solid understanding of SEO fundamentals is really important to us. You will have campaign teams around you to help execute your plan, but a broad knowledge of technical SEO, digital PR and content marketing, will help you achieve greater results for our clients.
In this role you will:
- Contribute analysis and insight to support Account Managers with full SEO strategy creation
- Provide robust and evidence-based recommendations which will ultimately deliver ROI for clients
- Analyse sites and data-sources such as Search Console & Google Analytics to identify any issues; locating opportunities for improvement
- Formulating recommendations to improve organic visibility & performance for clients
- Assist with coordinating campaign teams across technical, Digital PR and Creative departments, ensuring that all activity is justified in line with your strategy and will ultimately deliver ROI to our clients
- Help Account Managers plan all SEO tasks effectively to ensure timely delivery
- High-quality delivery of all SEO activity for your allocated accounts, helping to create a branded and consistent experience for all clients
- Assist with regular progress reports and insightful summaries for clients
- Set & report on campaign KPI’s to align with campaign objectives
- Feed learnings back into the strategy
- Contribute to regular client visits in the UK and overseas, when required
- Assist Account Managers with the creation of training materials to help develop the wider SEO team
- Fully comprehend and utilise internal processes in order to maximise campaign and task efficiencies.
- Utilise our internal systems, particularly JobLab, to help track campaign activity and ensure we’re meeting contractual obligations.
- Show personal drive & initiative to ensure continuous SEO self-development
- Attain industry qualifications
- Attend SEO conferences, events & forums
- Contribute insight to the Search Laboratory blog
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of client communication (at Search Laboratory or elsewhere)
- Delegation skills
- Experience and thorough understanding of all elements that contribute to improving organic search presence and subsequent desired actions from that traffic
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage a demanding workload
What you can expect from us:
We champion wellbeing and want everyone to have a great work-life balance and we believe flexible working hours are key to achieving this. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary with performance-related pay reviews every year
- Up to 27 days holiday with the option to purchase 5 extra days at a reduced rate
- Healthcare benefits
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Company-wide paid social events
- Bar and games room
- …and many more!
If you would like to be an integral part of our ongoing success story – we would love to hear from you. You can read honest and open reviews about Search Laboratory on Glassdoor and our Facebook page will give you a really good idea about what it’s like to work at the Lab.
We believe in equality of opportunity and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our ambition is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Apply online or call 0113 212 1211 to find out more.