We’re looking for an experienced Content Specialist to join our team in Leeds. The successful candidate will have proven experience in producing creative, engaging content and be a versatile writer who is able to adapt to a range of writing styles, for a variety of different topics.
We’re looking for someone who is full of ideas and can hit the ground running with a clear understanding of content strategy, creation, and implementation. Digital know-how is non-negotiable – we need someone who understands how content can be used to boost engagement levels, increase brand awareness, and work as part of a larger SEO focused content marketing campaign.
• Develop content strategies that work towards the overall content and online PR goals
• Research and source data to develop content ideas
• Plan and create high quality, written and visual content to be published on a range of different platforms
• Keep on top of industry trends and identify content opportunities for clients
• Work closely with the media and online relations team to create content that gets results
• In-depth research skills
• Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Expert knowledge of written and non-written content best practice
• An excellent understanding of online PR, SEO, and digital marketing
• Strong creative flair and a head full of ideas
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong organisational, time management, and communication skills
• Proven track record of creating online content is essential
• Experience using Microsoft Office is essential
• Experience working in digital marketing is desirable
• A degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or similar is desirable
• Knowledge of technical SEO and analytics would be advantageous
If you think you have what it takes to be the next member of our content team, then we want to hear from you! We are always working on something new and exciting, and no two days are the same. If successful, you will get to work in a colourful and creative environment, supported by a great team of content specialists, project managers and outreach executives.
Our company mission is “To be the best”. This includes being a fantastic place to work – we’re a Sunday Times Top 100 employer and have a broad range of benefits (not to mention the games room, free gym membership and free drink Fridays).
Please send your CV over with a covering letter explaining why you think you’re right for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!