Search Laboratory is a multi-award-winning, digital marketing agency. We work with a range of clients on a global scale, helping brands grow internationally through building profitable integrated digital strategies. We employ and attract talent from all around the world and are proud to have made the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 8 times!
In this exciting role, you’ll be… our brand ambassador within the senior digital marketing community and seek to build long-term relationships via adding value to both leaders and businesses alike. In doing so develop a pipeline of opportunities within our target client base.
What to expect from the role:
- Build and maintain a strong reputation in the Austin based Digital leaders community through driving and hosting networking activities.
- Determinedly and consistently drive activity to generate face to face meetings. Create opportunities to meet and build relationships with leaders.
- Scope out and qualify inbound and outbound leads ensuring quality leads are passed over to your BDM counterpart.
- Work alongside BDM to ensure the client journey from prospect to pitch is seamless.
- Track clients we are pitching to and ensure they remain as part of our community and outreach activity whether they are converted or lost business.
- Take ownership of our CRM database, ensuring relationships are accurately tracked and events added.
- Utilizing tools available so we are continuously growing our footprint of contacts within target clients.
- Ensure that monthly/quarterly new business appointment booking targets are met and the quality of these drives pipeline growth ($).
- In conjunction with the Business Development Director, review and implement appropriate sales strategies – balancing volume based tactical with more strategic and creative personal approaches.
- Establish new business relationships via telephone, email, social media, events and content collaborations
What we need from you:
A proven track record of building and maintaining new business relationships with marketing professionals
- Experience of selling marketing, martech or cross-border solution is highly desirable
- Evidences a problem solving / creative approach to building new relationships
- Has a strong desire to add value to clients and not simply win business, is perceptive and avoids prospects feeling like a ‘transaction’
- A tenacious, driven business winner who has a partnership / collaborative approach both internally and externally
- Patient and persistent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Target driven motivation with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Confident and accomplished with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a remote team
What you can expect from us:
We employ the best people in the industry, which makes it an innovative and inspiring place to work and learn. You should also know we have a people-first approach when it comes to looking after our team. Our parent company has been named in the Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK, and this culture filters through to our teams in Austin, Texas and New York.
Our benefits include:
- 19 days PTO and an extra day on the anniversary of your start date until you reach 22
- Medical Insurance
- 401k plan,
- Flexible spending account
- Travel to NY and the UK
- Free beer!
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program with online resources
- Birthday lie-ins
We believe in equality of opportunity, and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our ambition is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Reach our friendly recruitment team at [email protected] if you’d like to find out more