Enterprise-level marketers have known for some time that paid search, SEO and other marketing channels – online and offline – can’t be evaluated as stand-alone investments.
Yet many brands still struggle to derive commercial insights from their attribution modeling, and far too many still rely on inappropriate first- or last-click models.
In this webinar, Search Laboratory’s CEO, Ian Harris, will provide an insight into the advances in technology that have brought data-driven attribution to the forefront. Assessing the value it provides to marketers, Ian will take a cold, hard look at how the mathematics behind attribution can increase profits.
He will also provide an update on the Google Attribution suite, and what brands need to put in place to benefit from data-driven attribution.
Attend this webinar if you want to hear:
- How to ensure that your attribution model contributes to your bottom line
- How the recent shift in technology makes it easier to track your customers’ touchpoints and assign an accurate value to each
- Concrete examples of data-driven attribution at work and what you can do to prepare your data
- The latest updates to the Google Attribution tools
- Date:Tuesday June 19th 2018
- Time:12pm EDT