Do you have strong analytical skills? You may be a graduate looking for a new challenge and an exciting career path. You do not need to have previous experience to start a career in the Digital industry, but you will need a good head for numbers, problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail. This role has many interesting facets and could be just the start of your onward progression.
Working as a PPC Executive is a varied and rewarding role. You will work with our clients within a specialist area of Digital Marketing called Pay-Per-Click Advertising. You will work with a number of global and household brands and will be provided with the necessary training to become an expert within this area.
- Create PPC campaigns focusing on direct response and maximising ROI.
- Work on multiple accounts and ensure timely and high-quality delivery of tasks including targeted keyword research, creation of relevant and compelling ad text
- Work closely with Account Managers and contribute strategy ideas to improve campaign performance
- Independently manage your own time and task list effectively
- Create and update clients’ monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Attend client meetings and calls
- Work on advertising platforms including AdWords, Bing Ads, Yandex, Baidu and Yahoo Japan
- Keep abreast of industry news and developments, and share knowledge via internal training and workshop sessions to contribute to the company’s PPC offering
- Help to develop new tools and procedures to assist with the management of PPC accounts
You should be a passionate, proactive individual who is great with numbers! You do not need to be a digital guru, but you should be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising and have experience working within a client facing role. We have been featured for the fourth year in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list - thanks to feedback from our team. If you would like to benefit from fantastic training within a vibrant and forward-thinking industry, then we would love to hear from you.