We are looking for experienced project managers who can take full responsibility and ownership for the creation of our strategic Content & Online PR campaigns. By fully understanding the client’s aims and KPI measurements, you will be able to identify the content marketing strategy and tactics to achieve the desired results. Results are at the heart of everything we do.
Of course you’ll have a department of people behind you contributing to your success. Our Content Specialists create poignant, persuasive, fresh and award-winning content that is fully tailored to meet the needs of the target audience. Our Media & Outreach Specialists are then responsible for promoting their content. What they need is the over-arching plan and structure to hold all of this together – make sure we deliver campaigns and results we can be proud of.
This will be a 12-month maternity cover, with a high likelihood of this being extended to a permanent position.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of generating client KPIs through strategic implementation of content marketing tactics
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management & delegation skills
- Experience and thorough understanding of digital marketing
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Work closely with Account Managers to develop client proposals and implement Content & Online PR activity
- Working closely with, and guiding, the Content & Online PR team to ensure the effective implementation of the strategy, generating high profile online coverage and engagement
- Pitch Content & Online PR proposals and plans to clients and internal teams
- Generate strong Content & Online PR campaign concepts and establish campaign plan, deadlines and costs
- Manage integration of campaign into social media
- Integrate and manage paid promotion and advertisement
- Define target audiences and desired coverage and reach
Our company mission is “To be the best”. This includes being a fantastic place to work. We've recently been featured for the fourth year in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work for List. We have a broad range of benefits (not to mention the games room, free gym membership and free drink Fridays).
Please use the link below to submit your interest in the position.