Are you passionate about engaging with communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn...? Do you have your finger on the pulse for the latest trends and the hottest topics? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
We’re looking for an ambitious Social Media Executive to join our award-winning agency. As the first hire for our Social Media team, there will be huge opportunities for the chosen candidate to become a key part of the growth of our social media offering.
Working across an enviable list of international clients and household brands, this exciting role will see you take full responsibility for our client’s social media channels.
Your duties will include:
- Managing and updating clients' social media channels
- Responding to customer service queries via social media
- Creation of audiences for promoted / boosted posts
- Work with the internal marketing team to manage Search Laboratory’s social media channels
- Update and manage clients' social media calendars
- Set-up and lead internal ideas meetings
- Work with the Content team to produce social media assets
- Regularly review the social media strategy along with the Head of Social Media
- Understanding of the different social media channels
- Strong written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage budgets and time effectively
- Strategic and results-driven approach to campaign plans
- Excellent communication skills
Our company mission is “To be the best”. This includes being a fantastic place to work. We have been featured for the fourth year in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for List thanks to feedback from the team. We have a broad range of benefits (not to mention the games room, free gym membership and free drink Fridays). Please send your CV or contact our HR team for more information.