Last week our CEO, Ian Harris, gave a talk at Digital Leaders Masterclass in Leeds on the topic of Search in 2016.
Key takeaways were:
- The tools at the disposal of digital marketers today are incredibly advanced and sometimes overwhelming.
- Keep focus on what you are trying to achieve: converting customers. However, there are more opportunities than ever before to nurture and monetise your entire audience.
- Understand the levels of intent: action intent, research intent, and related intent. Deal with these people appropriately.
- Engage and retarget using email, social, search and programmatic, overlaying demographic data to further value your bids.
- Your life will not be complete until you have a Slap Chop (although higher quality alternatives exist). See video below.
If you have any questions for us (Slap Chop related or not) you can contact us on ++44 113 212 1211.
Search in 2016 – Ian’s slides