Can you speak and write in fluent German? Do you have excellent research skills? Are you a strong communicator who loves making connections and building long term relationships? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Search Laboratory is an award-winning, integrated digital marketing and online PR agency with numerous high profile clients including O2, VisitBritain, Warehouse and Ted Baker to name but a few.
Specialising in international search engine marketing, including mathematical PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and customer-centric SEO, we deliver profitable search marketing campaigns to clients in over 25 languages. Recently awarded for the fifth year in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list, we’re proud to offer excellent benefits as well as a fun, rewarding and friendly working environment.
- Research and identify industry influencers and experts and build up long term relationships with journalists
- Support and carry out country-specific research
- Write interesting and original content with the aim of hosting on media outlets, external niche sites, blogs, and the client’s site to create a buzz online
- Support the SEO Account Managers with creative input into campaign strategies and on-page recommendations
- Undertake keyword research and write compelling ads for PPC campaigns
- Support the PPC Account Managers with input into German PPC strategies
- Keep abreast of industry developments
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- An interest in internet marketing, with a basic understanding of SEO and PPC principles
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A creative approach to completing tasks
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
This is an exciting role for someone looking for a career in international digital marketing. If you think you would like to take up this opportunity to join our fast-paced, growing company, please send us your up-to-date CV along with a covering letter explaining why you’d like to join the team.