Search Laboratory is one of the largest digital marketing agencies in the North of England, with offices in Leeds, London and New York. We are approved Google 360 and Google Marketing Platform sales partners, and we’ve won tons of awards for our integrated digital marketing and online PR campaigns.
We’re looking for an experienced front-end web developer with excellent coding and programming skills to join our highly accomplished creative team in Leeds.
This is a varied role where you will be working on a broad spectrum of projects for a range of different clients. If you are a passionate, proactive and creative individual who loves developing great user experiences – then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of web standards and web accessibility requirements.
- Knowledge of responsive design frameworks.
- Experience connecting forms, via APIs and Webhooks, to CRMs and other third-party systems.
- Knowledge of agile working practices.
- Proven experience with a range of technologies and tools including:
- HTML 5 and CSS
- Google Optimize
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Web Designer
What you’ll be doing:
- Bridging the gap between design and technology to develop and deliver projects aligned with objectives and technical requirements from across the business.
- Supporting all digital channels by developing projects in line with wireframes, designs, and conversion aims of the page and campaign. Including; campaign landing pages, interactive landing pages, interactive display banners, and quizzes.
- Scoping out what’s needed to bring development projects to life by understanding front-end and underlying code changes needed, whilst ensuring projects are commercially and technically viable.
- Working with clients’ internal development teams to help get buy-in and support for ongoing projects and proposals.
- Helping campaign teams with troubleshooting by quickly and effectively diagnosing and helping to fix bugs within code.
- Setting up FTP sites for clients and working with clients and internal teams to update and maintain our externally hosted server.
- Conducting cross-browser and cross-device testing for all projects. Spotting and fixing cross-device/browser issues, including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
What can you expect from us:
As a Front-End Developer joining a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer, you can expect the following:
- Up to 27 days holiday (+ the option to buy extra holiday)
- Great healthcare benefits and company pension
- Free gym membership
- Free Drink Fridays
- Company-wide paid social events (that have included escape rooms, gin tasting, and axe-throwing!)
…and much more!
Check out our company reviews on Glassdoor and get a feel for what it’s really like to work here through our Facebook page.
If you would like to find out more then please apply online or alternatively call our recruitment team on 0113 212 1211.