We’re on the hunt for a Digital Creative Designer to join us. Reporting to our Creative Studio Manager, this person will be creating high quality engaging creative assets that will lead to maximum results for all channels and teams across the business.
Search Laboratory is a full-service digital marketing agency and we have been growing for over 15 years. Working for clients all over the world, based in our offices in Leeds, New York, and Austin, we work on exciting and clever digital marketing campaigns for a range of household names.
We’ve been featured as one of the UK’s ‘Top 1,000 Most Inspirational Companies’ and have been voted by our employees as one of the Sunday Times ‘Top 100 Companies to Work For’ (eight times… and counting!). We’re always on the lookout for the right skills and personalities to jump on board and help us continue to expand!
- Oversee the day to day running of Programmatic and Paid Social accounts: Key focus surrounds campaign planning/setup, optimisationsand reporting
- Create and implement account strategies
- Work with the Head of Programmatic to help develop improve the departments offering across media, data, technology and ad creative
- Identify and recognise new areas for growth in programmatic display and video, paid social, audio and native
- Support the sales team with new business pitches
- Monitor clients advertising spend to ensure that both the spend pacing and client performance are in line with targets
- Work closely with the rest of the Programmatic team to ensure campaigns are optimised and monitored closely and provide the client with insightful feedback
- Reporting & client calls – providing regular reports to the clients along with top level insights and recommendations
Client meetings – proactively arrange meetings with clients across calendar quarters to review historic performance and discuss future recommendations
- Experience working across Paid Social, Display or Online Video channels
- Hands on experience of working across digital ad platforms such as Meta, LinkedIn and Display & Video 360
- Client-facing work experience
- Strong strategical thinkers
- Logical and data-driven mind
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Why join Search Laboratory?
As a Search Labber, not only will you be joining a really fun and friendly bunch of people. Below are some of our fantastic benefits:
- Hybrid working (1 day in the office, 4 days flexible)
- Flexitime (Core working hours between 10am-4pm)
- 25 days starting holiday, increasing to 30 days through length of service
- Holiday purchasing scheme
- Birthday lie ins
- £150 home office allowance
- Tree planted for every new starter
- Healthcare benefits
- Family friendly policies – including enhanced maternity and paternity
- Office games room and a stylish café space
- Bi-monthly paid company socials
- Free car parking and electric car charging points
- Paid time off for volunteering/charity work
- …and many more!
If you would like to be an integral part of our ongoing success story – we would love to hear from you. You can read honest and open reviews about Search Laboratory on Glassdoor and our Facebook page will give you a really good idea about what it’s like to work at the Lab.