Search Laboratory is a multi-award-winning, digital marketing agency. We work with a range of clients on a global scale, helping brands grow internationally through building profitable integrated digital strategies. We employ and attract talent from all around the world and now have offices in New York, Austin and the UK!
In this hugely exciting role you will be working with a portfolio of clients to understand their strategic objectives and to provide the relevant leadership and direction to the Search Laboratory campaign team, while developing and nurturing effective relationships with clients, and acting as their voice within the Search Laboratory campaign team.
What to expect from the role:
- Work closely with the client, SEO Campaign Team, PPC Account Manager and other departments (as required) to understand client objectives and ensure an achievable campaign strategy is developed and implemented.
- Ensure a co-ordinated, joined-up approach to our service and offering.
- Lead the strategic review meetings for portfolio campaigns.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Campaign Team, ensuring activity required to meet strategic objectives is implemented.
- Work to retain all portfolio clients by ensuring their satisfaction and by establishing relationships with key decision makers at portfolio clients.
- Always maintain frequent and effective communication with portfolio clients and campaign teams.
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities and work with the Sales team, when required, to finalise the commercial arrangements.
- Act as a point of escalation for the client and campaign team, ensuring that any issues are resolved.
- Work with the Heads of PPC, SEO, Technical SEO, and Content and Online PR (as required) to resolve any campaign issues and drive continuous improvement.
- Report on client portfolio activities to the Management team.
- Make recommendations to the Management team and Department Managers to improve the customer experience and our service.
- Support new business pitches as required.
- In the event of a contract cancellation, understand the reasons and provide feedback to the Head of Client Services and campaign team.
What we need from you:
- Solid understanding of PPC, SEO, Paid Social and the latest developments in search.
- Proven ability to discuss campaign requirements and formulate strategy at the highest level.
- Excellent client-facing and account management skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Confidence in difficult situations.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail
What you can expect from us:
We employ the best people in the industry, which makes it an innovative and inspiring place to work and learn. You should also know we have a people-first approach when it comes to looking after our team. Our parent company has been named in the Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK, and this culture filters through to our teams in Austin, Texas and New York.
Our benefits include:
- 19 days PTO and an extra day on the anniversary of your start date until you reach 22
- Medical Insurance
- 401k plan,
- Flexible spending account
- Travel to NY and the UK
- Free beer!
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program with online resources
- Birthday lie-ins
We believe in equality of opportunity, and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our ambition is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Reach our friendly recruitment team at [email protected] if you’d like to find out more