Search Laboratory is a multi-award-winning, digital marketing agency. We work with a range of clients on a global scale, helping brands grow internationally through building profitable integrated digital strategies. We employ and attract talent from all around the world and now have offices in New York, Austin and the UK!
In this hugely exciting new role you would be taking full responsibility and ownership for the creation of content and digital PR strategy and its successful implementation with the aim to satisfy and retain the client by achieving excellent campaign results every month.
What to expect from the role:
- Take a leading role in client set up meetings to identify content & digital PR opportunities and client needs.
- Work closely with SEO Account Managers and experts in the other specialist teams to create a content strategy, including building and implementing digital PR initiatives.
- Expertly develop and implement sustainable and results-driven PR concepts.
- Confidently and regularly communicate with the client and be first point of contact for all content & digital PR related queries.
- Project manage and lead full outreach and link acquisition efforts.
- Liaise with experts in the specialism teams to identify the most effective approach to achieve the client’s aims; collaborating with the content and creative department.
- For SEO-focused initiatives, ensure that content is optimised for Technical SEO and that solid promotion plans are in place before content is hosted.
- Ensure effective allocation of tasks amongst the content team, providing clear deliverables in line with the campaign strategy and following up on progress regularly.
- Ensure high quality standard throughout every task delivered by the content team.
- Take full responsibility for reporting on digital PR value and thoroughly analyze the effectiveness of campaigns; changing campaign approach accordingly.
- Regularly review the campaign strategy along with the Account Managers, ensuring that it is in line with the client’s business needs at all times.
- Build and maintain on-going relationships with contacts at digital publications, bloggers and influencers.
- Support sales & marketing with preparing for and attending pitches.
- Liaise with the design team or external third-party companies.
What we need from you:
- Expert digital PR as well as digital marketing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage budgets and time effectively
- Strategic and results-driven approach to campaign plans and other digital PR tactics
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability to change and responding positively to future change
What you can expect from us:
We employ the best people in the industry, which makes it an innovative and inspiring place to work and learn. You should also know we have a people-first approach when it comes to looking after our team. Our parent company has been named in the Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK, and this culture filters through to our teams in Austin, Texas and New York.
Our benefits include:
- 19 days PTO and an extra day on the anniversary of your start date until you reach 22
- Medical Insurance
- 401k plan,
- Flexible spending account
- Travel to NY and the UK
- Free beer!
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program with online resources
- Birthday lie-ins
We believe in equality of opportunity, and we want to attract and retain a diverse range of talent. Our ambition is to have an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential. Reach our friendly recruitment team at [email protected] if you’d like to find out more